$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$5.49 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Stanchion Fluoro Oil drastically reduces suspension fork "stiction" to improve your fork's freedom of movement. Stanchion Fluoro Oil is pure fluoropolymer oil — so slippery it even improves the surface slip of Teflon-coated surfaces! Plus, it conditions and protects seals and O-rings to help your fork work better longer. And, you can even use it on derailleur pivots and cables.
$7.49 - $9.49
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
A compact, efficient way to hold flat fixing essentials so you can get back on the bike quickly. The Pro Flat Pack has everything you need to fix a flat and get back on the bike quickly in an aero, easy to grab package. This all-in-one kit provides essential items needed to fix a flat tire with additional pockets for money and ID, plus extra soft, padded materials to ensure you won't be bothered by the poke of a tool while it's stashed in your back pocket. - Tight fitting, stretch neoprene material zips open for easy access - All the items you need to fix a flat tire - Includes Air Rush Elite, CO2‚ inflator, two 16g CO2‚ cartridges, and a padded bag - Reusable hand insulation sleeve, vulcanizing patch kit - Room in the bag for ID, money, keys, and more
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Having trouble getting at internal spoke nipples? Park's Square Socket Internal Nipple Spoke Wrench comes to your rescue. The extra-long socket fits recessed nipples on most deep-section aero wheels. And, the ergonomic handle is comfortable even after you've built wheels for the entire team.
Intended for on-the-trail replacement of APB derailleur hangers, Bontrager's handy ABP Field Service Tool includes space to store a spare hanger, the wrenches you need to complete the job, and a handy bottle opener.
$14.99 - $19.99
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
A great time-saver! Park Tool's Nipple Driver is neatly designed to self-center and drive conventional nipples quickly and easily during wheel building. The ND-1 is built with a comfortable, dual-density grip and lined with precision bronze bearings to ensure a long, smooth running life. It works with rims up to 50mm deep.
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease and grime on metal, plastic, rubber and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that after use it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
- Safe on all matt finishes including vinyl wraps - Streak and gloss free - Quick to use - Creates a durable hard wax coating - Dry and non-sticky formula - Protects from water marks and staining - Solvent free and environmentally friendly
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
$9.79 - $12.99
Clean Streak, Shop Size, 23oz Aerosol - Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
The Speedplay Cleat Fastening Screw Torque Wrench provides the proper torque of 2.5Nm / 22 in-lbs. required when installing the 4mm Cleat Fastening Screws (8) used with all Speedplay road cleats. Includes a removable #2 Philips bit.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
- Easily and neatly inject sealant into your tires or tubes - Presta and Schrader compatible
- Contains 1 liter Nano-Tech cleaner and 500 ml bike spray
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
- Handy tool to have to easily install your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
Everything you need Be prepared for roadside adjustments and minor repairs with the Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool. This simple tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Alloy sides for a sleek lightweight design - Material: Steel
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
Page 1 of 2 Next page