SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's Chain Spotter fits on your seat tube beneath your front derailleur to keep the chain from coming off, which keeps you riding and prevents chain and frame damage, too. It's made of lightweight aluminum and includes all mounting hardware. Just bolt it on and go. No front derailleur fine-tuning needed.
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52T cassettes, it's also backward-compatible with 10-50T cassettes for greater versatility and incremental upgrade. It's finished with the new GX Eagle master colorway to complement any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle Colorsystem. - Backward-compatible—works with both 10-50T and newer 10-52T cassettes - Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts
• 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur • Highly affordable and reliable • SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070 • 301 grams
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
- Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (Teeth): 45 Teeth - Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Largest Cog (Teeth): 36 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10X1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
Page 1 of 1