For the roads less traveled
The GR1 Team Issue gravel tire is designed for fast rolling performance and consistent traction on the roads less paved. It has proven success at the most demanding gravel races and features Inner Strength Casing for lightweight puncture protection while maintaining a smooth, supple, fast feel. Plus, you can go tubeless for better performance and even more puncture protection.
- A gravel tire that excels in fast and firm conditions
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
Bontrager Hard-Case Lite
|Black/Brown / 700 x 40c||601479930876||571130||TIR40499918L|
|Black/Brown / 700 x 35c||601842051924||580805||TIR43559956L|